Belmonters are again set to participate in Project Transformation’s (PT) mission to match college students contemplating ministry with 400 at-risk children and youth in Davidson County May—July 2019. We are committing to the following:
- Providing $2,000 to support an intern through the Outreach Committee;
- Providing reading tutors at Antioch UMC June 24-27;
- Rewarding good attendance (by children and youth) by having an attendance ice cream and games party on June 26;
- Contributing supplies such as tissue, yarn, ribbon, and markers in our donation box in the lobby from May 3—26;
- Contributing 40 new books for 10 children to keep.
PT has a wish list at pttennessee.org/wishlist and orders from the online retailer are delivered directly to the PT office. In addition, PT recommends books ordered from Sacred Worth and Edutopia. Please consider helping with these activities and participating in this rewarding ministry. Stay tuned for more information.