Spiritual Direction is a form of spiritual companionship, it has been practiced for thousands of years in many faith traditions. The practice of spiritual direction asks the question, “What is stirring in you?” and makes space for sacred longings to surface.
Spiritual Direction is for you if…
- You’re seeking spiritual and personal growth
- You want to deepen your journey with spiritual practices
- You desire a safe place to explore your experiences of God
- You want to connect with the sacred in everyday life
- You’re in a season of uncertainty or discernment
Dream Work as a Spiritual Practice
In scripture, people paid attention to their dreams and to the dreams of others. Noticing the symbols and metaphors of our dreams gives us glimpses of the Holy Spirit at work in our lives.
Dreams invite us into the inner world of the soul . . . When we become conscious of and begin to engage with these displaced pieces of soul, we become partners in an ongoing dialogue with the inner world and we are drawn into an ever deepening relationship with ourselves, with others and with God...All dreams bring insight and energy to help us to grow.-Talullah Lyons, Dream Prayers
Meeting with a spiritual director offers companionship along your spiritual journey. If you would like to know more, contact Heather Harriss.