All are invited to join us for our next outdoor Communion service at on Sunday, October 25, at 5:00pm. We will lift up our hearts and share in the cup of our Lord. This Communion service will conclude our We Are Still the Church stewardship campaign and begin turning our hearts toward All Saints, linking the connection between God’s people on earth and all the company of heaven. In the event of rain, we will cancel.
Sign-up here to reserve your spot.
If you plan to join us for this outdoor service, we ask that you follow these guidelines for the safety of all involved:
- Before leaving home, please take your temperature and complete the online health assessment at least 2 hours before arriving.
- Bring your mask, food for Eakin, and a camp chair (if you wish).
- Use the restroom at home to minimize contact with facilities at Belmont.
Arriving at Belmont
- Park in the back parking lot or cul-de-sac.
- Wear your mask when on the property of BUMC.
- There will be a drop off station for food for Eakin Elementary.
- If you did not take your temp at home and complete the assessment, go first to the check-in station at the table set up outside to do so.
Gathering in the green space
- We will form a circle around the green space with pastoral staff in the center.
- Households should be spaced 6 feet apart.
- Shepherds will assist in filling the space safely.
- We do not plan to sing, but humming is fine.
Departing after the service
- Leave towards 21st Avenue and walk around the Community Center or the church building to return to your car.
Photo: Pastor Heather Harriss prepares to serve Communion at the outdoor service held on October 4. Photo by Susan Bradford.