On the feast of Pentecost, we celebrate God's Holy Spirit being poured out on all God's children and empowering us to share the peace of Christ with the world. On Sunday, May 23, join us at 6:00pm for an outdoor Communion service. We will lift up our hearts and share in the cup of our Lord. In the event of rain, we will cancel.
Space is limited. Sign-up here to reserve your spot.
If you plan to join us for this outdoor service, we ask that you wear a mask, socially distance yourself from those not in your household, and bring your own chair.
Arriving at Belmont
- Park in the back parking lot or cul-de-sac.
Gathering in the green space
- We will form a circle around the green space with pastoral staff in the center.
- Households should be spaced 6 feet apart.
- Shepherds will assist in filling the space safely.
- We do not plan to sing, but humming is fine.
Departing after the service
- Leave towards 21st Avenue and walk around the Community Center or the church building to return to your car.
Photo: Pastor Heather Harriss prepares to serve Communion at the outdoor service held on October 4. Photo by Susan Bradford.