Many of you have expressed interest in having an online directory to be able to contact your fellow Belmonters and we have heard you. Beginning on June 20, you will be able to search for and see contact info for Belmont UMC members, associates, affiliates, and constituents through the onrealm.org website or the Realm Connect app. IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR CONTACT INFO PUBLISHED, please contact Mark Hagewood (615-383-0832) by Monday, June 17.
If you haven’t already signed up for a Realm account, it’s not too late! To create your account, simply click on the link in the Realm invitation email you received. If you haven't received an email invitation or if your link has expired, contact Mark Hagewood for assistance. We will also have staff in the Iris Room on Sunday mornings June 2, 9, and 16 from 9:00am-12:00pm to help you get set up and answer your questions.
The Realm Connect app helps us to connect to each other. Did you know that your small group can plan events, have a chat, take attendance, and plan events? Want to write a member a note of encouragement or thanks? Connect by using Realm. Download the Realm Connect app for your iPhone or Android phone today!
Things to know when setting up your Realm account
Your Realm password must:
- Be 8 or more characters long. There is no maximum limit on length. The longer a password, the more secure it is. Each additional character makes it exponentially harder to crack.
Meet 3 of the following additional requirements:
- Contain at least 1 uppercase character.
- Contain at least 1 lowercase character.
- Contain at least 1 symbol (!,@,#,$,%,^, etc.).
- Contain at least 1 number.
- Contain 15 or more characters.
Your password cannot:
- Contain any 3-or-more-character sequence from your username or email. If, for instance, your username is JeffAnderson@jeffsemail.com, your password could not contain "jeff", "ander", etc.
- Include 3 or more repeating characters (222, etc.)
- Include 3 or more characters in sequence (123, 321, abc, etc.)