Heather Harriss, Pastor of Congregational Care and Senior Adults
- Joined Belmont UMC staff in 2007
- Heather is the staff liaison for Congregational Care, Senior Adults, United Methodist Women, Outreach, Contemplative Practices, Welcoming Ministry and Worship
- Princeton Theological Seminary, M. Div.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., English Literature
- “I received my certification for Spiritual Direction from the Haden Institute.
- Married to Michael Stephens
- Two children, Daniel and Emma Anne
Interests and activities
Hiking, reading, dining with family and friends, traveling to new places
Places called home besides Nashville
- Durham, N.C.
- Indianapolis, IN
Reason for chosen career
“Wesley’s understanding of God’s grace freely given to each and every one of us”