Top 10 reasons you should be in the Sanctuary Choir
by Ned Henry
10. You love to sing no matter the weather.
9. No auditions or musical training required.
8. You want to be part of Belmont’s greatest traditions
7. You like to learn.
6. You like being with like-minded, good-natured people who love making music.
5. You are inspired when exposed to beautiful melodies and heartfelt lyrics.
4. You look good in white.
3. You are guaranteed the best seat in the house at Feast of Lights.
2. Our music director is better than sweet tea on a hot summer day.
1. You want to share God’s Love through song.
If you ever wondered what it would be like to be in the choir, come to Try the Choir Night on Wednesday, September 4, at 7:15pm. We want you. No matter your level of experience, age, who you love, how you dress or what you do, you have a place in the Sanctuary Choir.
For more information, contact Gayle Sullivan.
Photo by Ed Batsel