We are confronted with the fierce urgency of now; this is no time for apathy or complacency. (Martin Luther King, Jr)
February 18 - Now is the Time!
February 25 - Youth lead Worship
March 4 - Turning Over Tables: Engaging in Faith
March 11 - What Kind of People Worship Here?
March 18 - Finding Glory Amid the Mundane
March 25 - Don’t Misunderstand Jesus
April 1 - Easter Sunday
Now is the time! Change your hearts and lives with these activities:
- Lent Study: The Gospel of Mark sign up here.
- Beyond the Broken Heart: A Journey Through Grief, Wednesdays 2:00-3:00 Feb. 14-April 4
- Aging Together Series: The Five Invitations, February 12 and March 12 6:30-7:30
- Conference Event for Senior Adults: Healthy Aging, March 8 at Franklin First. Marie King is the keynote speaker
- Journey to the Table, an initiative for young adults. Click here to join.
- Room in the Inn
- Deliver lilies to our Homebound members
- Join United Methodist Women in ending human traffficking, supporting victims of natural disasters through UMCOR, and
aiding children in need through Bethlehem Center.
Holy Week (March 26-30)
- Bible Study at noon Mon-Thurs
- Maundy Thursday worship, 6:15pm in the Community Center
- Good Friday worship, 12:15 and 6:15pm in the sanctuary