615-383-0832, ext. 11
Robert has a B.S. from the University of Evansville and a Master of Divinity Degree from Emory University. Robert is an ordained United Methodist elder from the Indiana Conference, who over the last few years sensed a shift in calling from pastoral ministry to serving the church through his love of numbers and accounting. He recently completed a Masters Degree in Accounting from Belmont University. Robert is married to Reverend Meg Lassiat, who is on staff at the General Board of Higher Education and Ministry for the United Methodist Church.
He enjoys reading, sports, music, visiting the Smoky Mountains and Orange Beach, and walking (or running!) with his miniature pinscher.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Lent at Belmont UMC
- Stations of the Cross 2014
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle during Lent
- Belmont News newsletter for 3-9-14
- Daylight Saving Time
- A chapel where all are welcome
- Care Partners: A one-on-one ministry of compassion
- Discipleship in the United Methodist Church
- The youth plant sale is just around the corner!
- Sister Kathleen Flood to lead Lenten study on April 2
- Author and editor John S. Mogabgab at Belmont UMC on March 26
- Ministry Architects report
- Belmont News newsletter for 2-23-14
- Belmont News newsletter for 3-2-14
- Belmont News newsletter for 2-16-14