615-383-0832, ext. 11
Robert has a B.S. from the University of Evansville and a Master of Divinity Degree from Emory University. Robert is an ordained United Methodist elder from the Indiana Conference, who over the last few years sensed a shift in calling from pastoral ministry to serving the church through his love of numbers and accounting. He recently completed a Masters Degree in Accounting from Belmont University. Robert is married to Reverend Meg Lassiat, who is on staff at the General Board of Higher Education and Ministry for the United Methodist Church.
He enjoys reading, sports, music, visiting the Smoky Mountains and Orange Beach, and walking (or running!) with his miniature pinscher.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Youth in Mission: Malawi
- Summer evenings at Belmont UMC: Fellowship for all ages!
- Upcoming holiday closing
- Sam Purushotham to speak at next Multicultural Fellowship
- Have an article or photo for the July issue of Belmont News?
- Alive Hospice "Lunch and Learn" event
- Tammy Algood to speak at next Fifth Monday luncheon
- First summer edition of the Belmont News newsletter to come out June 17
- Mark your calendars for the 2013 All-Church Retreat
- Gifts that change the world begins August 4; volunteers needed
- Confirmation 2013
- Belmont News newsletter for 6-17-13
- Belmont News article guidelines and publication dates
- Senior adult mystery lunches are just around the corner!
- Discernment gathering on June 26 will focus on Planning our future: Hospitality