615-383-0832, ext. 12
Ken Edwards grew up in Springfield, Tennessee. He is a graduate of Austin Peay State University and Asbury Theological Seminary. Ken has served as a pastor to churches in the Middle Tennessee area for the last 40 years, including Connell Memorial United Methodist in Goodlettsville and Grace United Methodist Church in Mt. Juliet. He has served as the Senior Pastor at Belmont United Methodist since 2007. Ken serves on the Tennessee Conference Board of Ordained Ministry and as chair of the order of elders for the Conference.
Ken’s years of ministry have been characterized by values born out of his deep and abiding belief that God’s love is all-encompassing, unconditional, and transformational. He believes that the church is to model Jesus’ inclusive love and genuine hospitality, a place where all are welcomed at the table of fellowship.
Ken is married to Kathryn Edwards, who is a psychologist in Hendersonville, TN. They have three wonderful sons: Lars works as a animator and art director for Play First in San Francisco, California, Gairdt is a chef and manager at Sunset Grill in Nashville, and Aren is a student in the College of Architecture and Design at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.
Ken enjoys reading, hiking, and gardening.
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Sermon transcript for December 8, 2013
- Sermon transcript for December 1, 2013
- Sermon transcript for November 24, 2013
- Sermon transcript for November 17, 2013
- Sermon transcript for November 10, 2013
- Sermon transcript for November 3, 2013
- Sermon transcript for October 27, 2013
- Sermon transcript for October 20, 2013
- Sermon transcript for October 6, 2013
- Sermon transcript for September 29, 2013
- Sermon transcript for November 18, 2012
- Sermon transcript for November 11, 2012
- Sermon transcript for November 4, 2012
- Sermon transcript for October 21, 2012
- Sermon transcript for October 14, 2012