615-383-0832, ext. 12
Ken Edwards grew up in Springfield, Tennessee. He is a graduate of Austin Peay State University and Asbury Theological Seminary. Ken has served as a pastor to churches in the Middle Tennessee area for the last 35 plus years, including Connell Memorial United Methodist in Goodlettsville and Grace United Methodist Church in Mt. Juliet. He has served as the Senior Pastor at Belmont United Methodist since 2007. Ken serves on the Tennessee Conference Board of Ordained Ministry and the Nashville Area United Methodist Foundation Board of Directors. His years of ministry have been characterized by values born out of his deep and abiding belief that God’s love is all-encompassing, unconditional, and transformational.
Ken is married to Kathryn Edwards, who is a psychologist in the Sumner County Schools and in private practice in Hendersonville, TN. They have three wonderful sons, Lars works as a free lance animator, Gairdt is a chef at the Inn at Colonial Williamsburg, Aren is a senior at Mt. Juliet High School.
Ken enjoys reading, hiking, and gardening.
Need to schedule a meeting or event at the church? Contact Angie Slade at 383-0832, ext. 23 or email@example.com
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Sermon transcript for November 18, 2012
- Sermon transcript for November 11, 2012
- Sermon transcript for November 4, 2012
- Sermon transcript for October 21, 2012
- Sermon transcript for October 14, 2012
- Sermon transcript for October 7, 2012
- Reflections for October 5, 2012
- Sermon transcript for September 30, 2012
- Sermon transcript for September 16, 2012
- Reflections for September 21, 2012
- Sermon transcript for September 2, 2012
- Sermon transcript for September 9, 2012
- Sermon transcript for August 26, 2012
- Sermon transcript for August 12, 2012
- Reflections for August 24, 2012