615-383-0832, ext. 27
Heather was an English major at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and received her Master of Divinity from Princeton Theological Seminary.
An ordained American Baptist minister, Heather worked as a hospital chaplain at Saint Thomas Hospital for almost ten years. During this time, she also served as an assistant minister at First Baptist Church Capitol Hill, Nashville and has served as the children’s minister since 2007.
Heather is married to Michael Stephens and they have two children, Daniel and Emma Anne.
She enjoys reading, making cookies, planting things in her yard, (unfortunately, weeding is not an interest or a hobby), and jogging slowly for long periods of time.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Belmont Reporter for 5-31-13
- Upcoming holiday closing
- Lift every voice! Open Door Singers homecoming concert
- Tennessee Annual Conference offering
- Music and Mission Camp 2013: Who is my neighbor?
- Announcements for the weekly email update and SS announcements
- Roela Victoria Rivera publishes inspirational book
- Blessings to the Class of 2013
- Soulfeast 2013: Come to the mountains for spiritual renewal, rest, and retreat
- UMR Communications, including United Methodist Reporter, to close
- Bowman Scholarship application deadline
- Summer evenings at Belmont UMC: Fellowship for all ages!
- Belmont Reporter for 5-17-13
- Envisioning our future
- An invitation to serve in Christian mission