615-383-0832, ext. 27
Heather was an English major at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and received her Master of Divinity from Princeton Theological Seminary.
An ordained American Baptist minister, Heather worked as a hospital chaplain at Saint Thomas Hospital for almost ten years. During this time, she also served as an assistant minister at First Baptist Church Capitol Hill, Nashville and has served as the children’s minister since 2007.
Heather is married to Michael Stephens and they have two children, Daniel and Emma Anne.
She enjoys reading, making cookies, planting things in her yard, (unfortunately, weeding is not an interest or a hobby), and jogging slowly for long periods of time.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Brighter Days program needs volunteers
- 2014 Operating Pledge Campaign update
- Belmont UMC's inclement weather policy
- Upcoming holiday closings
- Cookies needed for Feast of Lights reception
- Advent at Belmont United Methodist Church
- 60th annual Carol Service and Feast of Lights
- 2013 Christmas Miracle Offering
- Youth working with Grace Place UMC to collect deodorant for incarcerated women
- Belmont News newsletter for 12-1-13
- Creation Care news
- Sunday services at Belmont United Methodist Church
- UMCOR mobilizes disaster response in Philippines
- Advent "Photo a Day" visual prayer practice
- Have items for our Golden Triangle members?