615-383-0832, ext. 27
Heather was an English major at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and received her Master of Divinity from Princeton Theological Seminary.
An ordained American Baptist minister, Heather worked as a hospital chaplain at Saint Thomas Hospital for almost ten years. During this time, she also served as an assistant minister at First Baptist Church Capitol Hill, Nashville and has served as the children’s minister since 2007.
Heather is married to Michael Stephens and they have two children, Daniel and Emma Anne.
She enjoys reading, making cookies, planting things in her yard, (unfortunately, weeding is not an interest or a hobby), and jogging slowly for long periods of time.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- A gathering of writers
- 2014 All-Church Retreat
- Upcoming holiday closing
- CROP Hunger Walk set for May 4
- You are invited to the 2014 Music Banquet!
- Belmont News newsletter for 4-13-14
- Belmont News newsletter for 4-6-14
- Youth garden
- New Bible study begins at Belmont UMC
- Listen: Praying in a noisy world
- Belmont News newsletter for 3-30-14
- Senior adult news
- Save the date for the next Multicultural Fellowship luncheon
- Youth plant sale
- New Sunday school class begins