615-383-0832, ext. 27
Heather was an English major at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and received her Master of Divinity from Princeton Theological Seminary.
An ordained American Baptist minister, Heather worked as a hospital chaplain at Saint Thomas Hospital for almost ten years. During this time, she also served as an assistant minister at First Baptist Church Capitol Hill, Nashville and has served as the children’s minister since 2007.
Heather is married to Michael Stephens and they have two children, Daniel and Emma Anne.
She enjoys reading, making cookies, planting things in her yard, (unfortunately, weeding is not an interest or a hobby), and jogging slowly for long periods of time.
|< Prev||Next >|
Need to schedule a meeting or event at the church? Contact Angie Slade at 383-0832, ext. 23 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Lent at Belmont UMC
- Stations of the Cross 2014
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle during Lent
- Belmont News newsletter for 3-9-14
- Daylight Saving Time
- A chapel where all are welcome
- Care Partners: A one-on-one ministry of compassion
- Discipleship in the United Methodist Church
- The youth plant sale is just around the corner!
- Sister Kathleen Flood to lead Lenten study on April 2
- Author and editor John S. Mogabgab at Belmont UMC on March 26
- Ministry Architects report
- Belmont News newsletter for 2-23-14
- Belmont News newsletter for 3-2-14
- Belmont News newsletter for 2-16-14