Director of Music Ministries
615-383-0832, ext. 29
Gayle Andrews Sullivan earned degrees in organ performance and church music from Birmingham Southern College and Scarritt Graduate School where she studied organ with James Cook and Wilma Jensen and conducting with Hugh Thomas and Sandra Willetts, respectively. She has held positions in churches in Texas and Louisiana and is currently serving in her 22nd year as Director of Music Ministries and organist at Belmont United Methodist Church in Nashville. In 2002 Gayle Sullivan was nominated by participants in music ministry and honored with the Award of Distinction by the National Religious Music Week Alliance. She is an active member of the Nashville chapter of the American Guild of organists as well as the Fellowship of United Methodists in Worship Arts. Gayle has taught on the adjunct faculty of Belmont University and has led seminars at national and local conferences for the Fellowship, American Guild of Organists and the Chorister’s Guild.
She is married to Steve Sullivan.
Gayle enjoys cycling, quilting, and cooking.
|< Prev||Next >|
Need to schedule a meeting or event at the church? Contact Angie Slade at 383-0832, ext. 23 or email@example.com
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Lent at Belmont UMC
- Stations of the Cross 2014
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle during Lent
- Belmont News newsletter for 3-9-14
- Daylight Saving Time
- A chapel where all are welcome
- Care Partners: A one-on-one ministry of compassion
- Discipleship in the United Methodist Church
- The youth plant sale is just around the corner!
- Sister Kathleen Flood to lead Lenten study on April 2
- Author and editor John S. Mogabgab at Belmont UMC on March 26
- Ministry Architects report
- Belmont News newsletter for 2-23-14
- Belmont News newsletter for 3-2-14
- Belmont News newsletter for 2-16-14