Administrative Ministries Team Assistant
(contact for membership and contribution information)
615-383-0832, ext. 16
Arnell attended Western Kentucky University.
Before coming to work at Belmont in 1977, she worked for Waste Water Engineers.
Arnell has a niece, nephew, two great nephews and lots of great friends.
She enjoys walking, swimming, gardening, and cooking.
|< Prev||Next >|
Need to schedule a meeting or event at the church? Contact Angie Slade at 383-0832, ext. 23 or email@example.com
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Lent at Belmont UMC
- Stations of the Cross 2014
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle during Lent
- Belmont News newsletter for 3-9-14
- A chapel where all are welcome
- Care Partners: A one-on-one ministry of compassion
- Discipleship in the United Methodist Church
- The youth plant sale is just around the corner!
- Sister Kathleen Flood to lead Lenten study on April 2
- Author and editor John S. Mogabgab at Belmont UMC on March 26
- Ministry Architects report
- Belmont News newsletter for 2-23-14
- Belmont News newsletter for 3-2-14
- Belmont News newsletter for 2-16-14
- Room in the Inn volunteers needed March 14 and 28