(contact for reservations and general information)
615-383-0832, ext. 15
Anne attended David Lipscomb High School and graduated from Tennessee Technological University in Cookeville, TN.
Her past work experience includes seasonal odd jobs including gift-wrapping at Grace’s, working in the concession stand at Greer Stadium during the summer, pharmacy technician at General Hospital, phone center at Bass, Berry, & Sims Law Firm, and Domestic Engineer. Anne been employed with Belmont UMC since 1995.
Anne is married to Rick and they have six children - daughter, Maggie, son, John and four of the furry, four-legged kind.
She has been singing in church choirs since she was a child and enjoys dancing, exercising, shopping, and chocolate.
|< Prev||Next >|
Need to schedule a meeting or event at the church? Contact Angie Slade at 383-0832, ext. 23 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Stations of the Cross 2014
- Daylight Saving Time
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle during Lent
- Belmont News newsletter for 3-9-14
- A chapel where all are welcome
- Care Partners: A one-on-one ministry of compassion
- Lent at Belmont UMC
- Discipleship in the United Methodist Church
- The youth plant sale is just around the corner!
- Sister Kathleen Flood to lead Lenten study on April 2
- Author and editor John S. Mogabgab at Belmont UMC on March 26
- Ministry Architects report
- Belmont News newsletter for 2-23-14
- Belmont News newsletter for 3-2-14
- Belmont News newsletter for 2-16-14