(contact for reservations and general information)
615-383-0832, ext. 15
Anne attended David Lipscomb High School and graduated from Tennessee Technological University in Cookeville, TN.
Her past work experience includes seasonal odd jobs including gift-wrapping at Grace’s, working in the concession stand at Greer Stadium during the summer, pharmacy technician at General Hospital, phone center at Bass, Berry, & Sims Law Firm, and Domestic Engineer. Anne been employed with Belmont UMC since 1995.
Anne is married to Rick and they have six children - daughter, Maggie, son, John and four of the furry, four-legged kind.
She has been singing in church choirs since she was a child and enjoys dancing, exercising, shopping, and chocolate.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Upcoming holiday closing
- Lift every voice! Open Door Singers homecoming concert
- Tennessee Annual Conference offering
- Music and Mission Camp 2013: Who is my neighbor?
- Announcements for the weekly email update and SS announcements
- Roela Victoria Rivera publishes inspirational book
- Blessings to the Class of 2013
- Soulfeast 2013: Come to the mountains for spiritual renewal, rest, and retreat
- UMR Communications, including United Methodist Reporter, to close
- Bowman Scholarship application deadline
- Alive Hospice to host "Self Care for the Caregiver" workshop
- Summer evenings at Belmont UMC: Fellowship for all ages!
- Belmont Reporter for 5-17-13
- Envisioning our future
- An invitation to serve in Christian mission