(contact for reservations and general information)
615-383-0832, ext. 15
Anne attended David Lipscomb High School and graduated from Tennessee Technological University in Cookeville, TN.
Her past work experience includes seasonal odd jobs including gift-wrapping at Grace’s, working in the concession stand at Greer Stadium during the summer, pharmacy technician at General Hospital, phone center at Bass, Berry, & Sims Law Firm, and Domestic Engineer. Anne been employed with Belmont UMC since 1995.
Anne is married to Rick and they have six children - daughter, Maggie, son, John and four of the furry, four-legged kind.
She has been singing in church choirs since she was a child and enjoys dancing, exercising, shopping, and chocolate.
|< Prev||Next >|
Need to schedule a meeting or event at the church? Contact Angie Slade at 383-0832, ext. 23 or email@example.com
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Upcoming holiday closing
- United Methodist Women in action
- Simplicity Sunday school class to offer new study
- Wednesday morning Bible study
- 2014 Belmont UMC Women's Event
- Children's choir will present "A Technicolor Promise"
- Driver needed for Thursday morning grocery run
- Love your neighbors by walking with them
- Discipleship in the United Methodist Church tradition
- Belmont News newsletter for 4-20-14
- Give Ye Them To Eat mission
- Dine out with Belmont for Nashville Cares
- Save the date for the youth choir homecoming concert!
- Our church will be a "Workshop of Wonders!"
- A gathering of writers