(contact for reservations and general information)
615-383-0832, ext. 15
Anne attended David Lipscomb High School and graduated from Tennessee Technological University in Cookeville, TN.
Her past work experience includes seasonal odd jobs including gift-wrapping at Grace’s, working in the concession stand at Greer Stadium during the summer, pharmacy technician at General Hospital, phone center at Bass, Berry, & Sims Law Firm, and Domestic Engineer. Anne been employed with Belmont UMC since 1995.
Anne is married to Rick and they have six children - daughter, Maggie, son, John and four of the furry, four-legged kind.
She has been singing in church choirs since she was a child and enjoys dancing, exercising, shopping, and chocolate.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Brighter Days program needs volunteers
- Family game day
- 2014 Operating Pledge Campaign update
- Belmont UMC's inclement weather policy
- Sale to benefit Heifer International
- Cookies needed for Feast of Lights reception
- Service of remembrance
- Upcoming holiday closings
- Advent at Belmont United Methodist Church
- 60th annual Carol Service and Feast of Lights
- 2013 Christmas Miracle Offering
- Youth working with Grace Place UMC to collect deodorant for incarcerated women
- Belmont News newsletter for 12-1-13
- Sunday services at Belmont United Methodist Church
- Advent Craft Night and Gift Fair