Church Ministries Team Assistant
(contact for The Reporter (church newspaper), website, event calendar, and facility/equipment use)
383-0832, ext. 23
Angie attended David Lipscomb University where she studied social work and art.
Before coming to Belmont UMC in 2000, Angie worked for a local HR consulting firm. Prior to that, she worked for the Tennessee Department of Correction for many years, where she started out as a Correctional Officer and later became the accreditation manager for three Nashville prisons.
Angie's family includes a brother, sister, two nephews, four nieces, and two tuxedo cats.
She enjoys hiking, photography, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
|< Prev||Next >|
Need to schedule a meeting or event at the church? Contact Angie Slade at 383-0832, ext. 23 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Reflections for May 31, 2013
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Caregivers and Friends Support Group
- Help for tornado victims
- Come serve with us at Project Transformation!
- Sermon transcript for May 19, 2013
- Luncheon to honor the women of Belmont UMC
- Sermon transcript for May 12, 2013
- A day of celebration for Belmont UMC's fourth graders
- Meet our caterer!
- Homebound Visitor Appreciation Banquet
- Reflections for May 17, 2013
- Special luncheon for the women of Belmont UMC
- Successful Lenten offering!
- Class of 2013 - let us know your graduation details!
- Belmont Weekday School has openings for the fall session