Church Ministries Team Assistant
(contact for Belmont News newsletter, website, Facebook and Twitter pages, email updates, event calendar, and facility/equipment use)
383-0832, ext. 23
Angie attended David Lipscomb University where she studied social work and art.
Before coming to Belmont UMC in 2000, Angie worked for a local HR consulting firm. Prior to that, she worked for the Tennessee Department of Correction for many years, where she started out as a Correctional Officer and later became the accreditation manager for three Nashville prisons.
Angie's family includes a brother, sister, two nephews, four nieces, and two tuxedo cats.
She enjoys hiking, photography, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Easter offering will support United Methodist World Service Fund
- Reflections for April 20, 2014
- Reflections for April 13, 2014
- Nashville Organized for Action and Hope
- Reflections for April 6, 2014
- Special guest speaker at next Dementia and Alzheimer's Caregivers Support Group meeting
- Who's graduating from college or university this spring?
- AARP Driver Safety Course to be offered at Belmont UMC
- "Celebrating the Ageless Spirit!" to feature guest speaker Barbara Bruce
- Living water beyond worship: Sunday school classes for adults
- Anderson Library: A book ministry
- SEE program needs
- Reflections for February 16, 2014
- Adam Kelchner to be Director of Mission and Golden Triangle Ministries
- Reflections for January 26, 2014