Church Ministries Team Assistant
(contact for The Reporter (church newspaper), website, event calendar, and facility/equipment use)
383-0832, ext. 23
Angie attended David Lipscomb University where she studied social work and art.
Before coming to Belmont UMC in 2000, Angie worked for a local HR consulting firm. Prior to that, she worked for the Tennessee Department of Correction for many years, where she started out as a Correctional Officer and later became the accreditation manager for three Nashville prisons.
Angie's family includes a brother, sister, two nephews, four nieces, and two tuxedo cats.
She enjoys hiking, photography, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Be part of enhancing the worship experience
- Benevolence Fund
- Save those pull tabs!
- A different kind of Christmas
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Caregivers and Friends Support Group
- Sermon transcript for September 22, 2013
- Sermon transcript for September 15, 2013
- Reflections for September 16, 2013
- Sermon transcript for September 8, 2013
- Sermon transcript for September 1, 2013
- Sermon transcript for August 25, 2013
- Sermon transcript for August 18, 2013
- Reflections for August 19, 2013
- Belmont ESL: The ministry continues
- Sermon transcript for August 11, 2013