Children's Music Coordinator
Amy received a B.S. degree from Belmont University. She majored in Elementary Ed and minored in Music Ed.
She has served as a community volunteer in many capacities: 15 years on the Friends of Children's Hospital board (president and other chair positions), as President of the University School of Nashville Association (Alliance for Families, Faculty and Friends) 2010-2011 and President Elect (2011/2012) for the Middle Tennessee Choristers Guild.
Amy is married to Dr. Bill Cooper, pediatrician at Vanderbilt and has two children, William, age 17 and Elizabeth Anne, age 13. Both attend school at USN.
She enjoys singing, cooking, quilting, sewing, gardening, and dining with friends.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Children's choir will present "A Technicolor Promise"
- New Beginnings: Implementing the strategic plan
- Senior adult news
- Lunch to celebrate children's Sunday school and choir leaders
- United Methodist Women in action
- Simplicity Sunday school class to offer new study
- Wednesday morning Bible study
- Save the date for the youth choir homecoming concert!
- 2014 Belmont UMC Women's Event
- Driver needed for Thursday morning grocery run
- Love your neighbors by walking with them
- Discipleship in the United Methodist Church tradition
- Belmont News newsletter for 4-20-14
- Give Ye Them To Eat mission
- Dine out with Belmont for Nashville Cares