Children's Music Coordinator
Amy received a B.S. degree from Belmont University. She majored in Elementary Ed and minored in Music Ed.
She has served as a community volunteer in many capacities: 15 years on the Friends of Children's Hospital board (president and other chair positions), as President of the University School of Nashville Association (Alliance for Families, Faculty and Friends) 2010-2011 and President Elect (2011/2012) for the Middle Tennessee Choristers Guild.
Amy is married to Dr. Bill Cooper, pediatrician at Vanderbilt and has two children, William, age 17 and Elizabeth Anne, age 13. Both attend school at USN.
She enjoys singing, cooking, quilting, sewing, gardening, and dining with friends.
|< Prev||Next >|
Need to schedule a meeting or event at the church? Contact Angie Slade at 383-0832, ext. 23 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Youth in Mission: Malawi
- Summer evenings at Belmont UMC: Fellowship for all ages!
- Upcoming holiday closing
- Sam Purushotham to speak at next Multicultural Fellowship
- Have an article or photo for the July issue of Belmont News?
- Alive Hospice "Lunch and Learn" event
- Tammy Algood to speak at next Fifth Monday luncheon
- First summer edition of the Belmont News newsletter to come out June 17
- Mark your calendars for the 2013 All-Church Retreat
- Gifts that change the world begins August 4; volunteers needed
- Confirmation 2013
- Belmont News newsletter for 6-17-13
- Belmont News article guidelines and publication dates
- Senior adult mystery lunches are just around the corner!
- Discernment gathering on June 26 will focus on Planning our future: Hospitality