Children's Music Coordinator
Amy received a B.S. degree from Belmont University. She majored in Elementary Ed and minored in Music Ed.
She has served as a community volunteer in many capacities: 15 years on the Friends of Children's Hospital board (president and other chair positions), as President of the University School of Nashville Association (Alliance for Families, Faculty and Friends) 2010-2011 and President Elect (2011/2012) for the Middle Tennessee Choristers Guild.
Amy is married to Dr. Bill Cooper, pediatrician at Vanderbilt and has two children, William, age 17 and Elizabeth Anne, age 13. Both attend school at USN.
She enjoys singing, cooking, quilting, sewing, gardening, and dining with friends.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Lent at Belmont UMC
- Stations of the Cross 2014
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle during Lent
- Belmont News newsletter for 3-9-14
- A chapel where all are welcome
- Care Partners: A one-on-one ministry of compassion
- Discipleship in the United Methodist Church
- The youth plant sale is just around the corner!
- Sister Kathleen Flood to lead Lenten study on April 2
- Author and editor John S. Mogabgab at Belmont UMC on March 26
- Ministry Architects report
- Belmont News newsletter for 2-23-14
- Belmont News newsletter for 3-2-14
- Belmont News newsletter for 2-16-14
- Room in the Inn volunteers needed March 14 and 28