Children's Music Coordinator
Amy received a B.S. degree from Belmont University. She majored in Elementary Ed and minored in Music Ed.
She has served as a community volunteer in many capacities: 15 years on the Friends of Children's Hospital board (president and other chair positions), as President of the University School of Nashville Association (Alliance for Families, Faculty and Friends) 2010-2011 and President Elect (2011/2012) for the Middle Tennessee Choristers Guild.
Amy is married to Dr. Bill Cooper, pediatrician at Vanderbilt and has two children, William, age 17 and Elizabeth Anne, age 13. Both attend school at USN.
She enjoys singing, cooking, quilting, sewing, gardening, and dining with friends.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Missions & Outreach
- Pledge to Belmont
- About us
- Guest and Visitor Information
- Room in the Inn volunteers needed
- Arts Council calling for "Creation" photos
- 2013 Christmas Miracle Offering
- Sale to benefit Heifer International
- United Methodist Women's Mission Sale
- Belmont News newsletter for 12-15-13
- 2014 Operating Pledge Campaign update
- Belmont News newsletter for 12-8-13
- Upcoming senior adult activities
- Brighter Days program needs volunteers
- Belmont UMC's inclement weather policy
- Upcoming holiday closings
- Cookies needed for Feast of Lights reception
- Advent at Belmont United Methodist Church
- 60th annual Carol Service and Feast of Lights